1. Cereals containing gluten
wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or any of their hybrid varieties or derivative products.
Excluded are wheat-based glucose syrups including dextrose; wheat-based maltodextrin; barley-based glucose syrups; and cereals used to make distilled alcoholic beverages including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
2. Crustaceans and crustacean-based products
3. Eggs and egg-based products
4. Fish and fish-based products
Except for fish gelatin used as a vitamin supplement or carotenoid substances and fish gelatin or is in glass used as aclarifying agent in beer and wine.
5. Peanuts and peanut-based products
6. Soya and soya-based products
Although you do not have to report whether the food contains fully refined soya seed oil and fat; mixed natural tocopherols (E306), natural d-alpha tocopherol, natural d-alpha tocopherol acetate and natural d-alpha tocopherol succinate deriving from soya; phytosterols and phytosterol esters deriving from soya vegetable oils; or phytostanol esters deriving from soya seed oil phytosterols.
7. Milk and derivatives
This item includes lactose but not lacto-wheyused to make distilled alcoholic beverages or lactitol
in other words: Almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecans, Brazilnuts, pistachios, macadamia nuts or Queensland nuts or derivative products.
9. Celery and derivative products
10. Mustard and derivative products
11. Sesame seeds and sesame seed-based products
12. Sulphur dioxide and sulfites
in concentrations higher than 10 mg/kg or 10 mg/litre as far as total SO2, forready-made or reconstituted products made in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.